24.2 x 20.3in. Owned by Ann Kindberg. Framed Repro given to Library 2012.
Oil on board: 24 x 18 in.
donated by Berle driscoll
Owned by Dellenbaugh
Old New York1873, Hand-colored helotype, Donated by John Carmicheal
1984 7 x 22.5 in.
12/ 1990 17 x 10.5 in.
4-1980 10.5 x 16.5 in.
Former Brown house 1888
he Shawangunk Villa
and the Garritt House
Cragsmoor's first Post Office
Wawbeck boarding house built in 1880's bought by A. Sturdevant renamed the Cragsmoor Inn.
view looking NE from field (currently Kissel) towards Losee's Hill and Sam's Point Rd. ?
Toll gate from Sam's Point undated (1880s?) CFL collection
Chapel of the Sacred Heart: interior July 1962
Chapel of the Sacred Heart: Alter detail July 1962
Chapel of the Sacred Heart July 1962